Passion Fruit Martini
Exquisitely simple and delicious. Three ingredients, loads of passion fruit flavor. Vodka, passion fruit, and agave simple syrup! Shaken, not stirred.
Servings 1 drink
- 2 oz vodka
- 1 each passion fruit (about 3/4 oz passion fruit juice)
- 3/4 oz agave simple syrup
- Cut open your passion fruit and scoop the inside, seeds and all, into a shaker (about 3/4 oz juice). Add vodka and simple syrup to the shaker.
- Add ice to the shaker and shake for 15 seconds.
- Strain into a chilled coupe or martini glass! Sip, savor, and enjoy!
The amount of passion fruit we have this year is incredible, thus you're going to see quite a few recipes! This cocktail is so easy and so good, full of exquisite tropical passion fruit flavor! This passion fruit martini (or roughly martini) might just be a little TOO easy to drink!