The Other G&T (Grapefruit and Tonic) Mocktail
Finally, a G&T you can drink at work! So refreshing for the summer. Fresh grapefruit juice muddled with sage for good measure, shaken and a pour of your favorite tonic! This grapefruit and tonic mocktail is for any day, all day!
Servings 1 drink
- 2 oz fresh grapefruit juice
- 3/4 oz agave simple syrup (or your favorite simple syrup)
- 1 sprig sage (a few leaves for garnish)
- 1 1/2 oz tonic water (or just to your taste)
- Add grapefruit juice, simple syrup, and sage to a shaker.
- Muddle thoroughly and let sit a moment to soak up the sage.
- Add ice to the shaker and shake thoroughly about 15 seconds or so.
- Strain into a glass with ice.
- Pour in tonic water, give it a stir to mix, and garnish with a sage leaf! Enjoy!
This mocktail with grapefruit and tonic is utterly refreshing and a great way to come into summer proper! Grapefruit and sage are a delicious combination... you may be seeing them again in a cocktail near you! If you're looking for another take on the G&T (with booze) try my Makrut Gin and Tonic, you won't be disappointed! Or if you prefer another mocktail, how about a Le-Mint Mocktail (this one comes in a pitcher... so you don't even have to stop to make more!)