Beautifully light and refreshing. Dry and botanical backbone, with vermouth, seasonal citrus, a touch of cinnamon, and fresh rosemary!
Servings 1 cocktail
- 2 oz Dry Vermouth I used a fantastic local brand T.W. Hollister & Co
- 1 oz Fresh Grapefruit Juice
- 1/2 oz Cinnamon Simple Syrup Use more or less depending on how tart/sweet your grapefruit is!
- 2 dashes Grapefruit Bitters
- 1 dash Angostura Bitters
- 1 sprig Rosemary Plus more for garnish
- 1 twist Grapefruit
- 1 sprig Rosemary
- Add all ingredients to a shaking tin and muddle thoroughly.
- Add ice and shake medium, about 10 seconds.
- Double strain into a chilled coupe.
- Garnish with the sprig of rosemary.
- Express the twist of grapefruit over top and discard.