Garlic and Balsamic Roasted Kabocha
Exquisite roasted kabocha flavor with a roasted garlic and balsamic boost, plus fresh thyme and a pop of delicious sweet tart flavor and color from seasonal pomegranate!
- 1/2 Each Kabocha, seeded, and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 T Olive Oil
- 2 1/2 T Roasted Garlic Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1 T Fresh Thyme (plus more for finishing if desired)
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Pomegranate Seeds (Optional)
- Preheat the oven to 475 degrees F.
- Cut kabocha into 1/2 inch cubes and put into a large bowl.
- Add olive oil, 1 1/2 T vinaigrette, and thyme. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Spread kabocha into a single layer on a sheet pan and roast for about 10 minutes.
- Turn and roast until done, another 5 – 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and at remaining vinaigrette and a little more fresh thyme and toss to coat.
- Put in serving dish, sprinkle with pomegranate seeds and serve hot. Enjoy!