Spicy Grilled Halloumi Radish Bites
Delicious bites of grilled halloumi over quick pickled radishes with crunchy garlic, cilantro, smoked chipotle, and a touch of honey rose syrup! Beautiful crunchy, salty sweet spicy bites of joy!
- 4 oz halloumi, sliced thin for grilling
- 1 batch quick pickled radishes (make my quick pickled radishes at least 2 hours ahead)
- 1/4 cup crunchy garlic (I used a delicious product called Garlic Gold!)
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves
- 1 tbsp honey rose simple syrup (make my honey rose simple syrup at least 2 hours ahead)
- 1 tsp ground chipotle
- If you haven't made them already, make sure you make the quick pickled radishes and honey rose simple syrup at least 2 hours ahead for resting time.
- Get your grill nice and hot. Slice the halloumi thin then grill quickly until there's some nice grill marks on the first side (about 1 – 2 minutes). Flip and finish, another 1 – 2 minutes and remove from grill.
- Get a platter ready and make each bit with once slice of pickled radish, a piece of grilled halloumi, a cilantro leaf, a bit of crunchy garlic, a dusting of ground chipotle, and a drizzle of the honey rose simple syrup. Serve and enjoy!