Sesame Pepper Snap Peas
Okay, 9 times out of 10 we’re just eating them raw but if you want to try something equally delicious and a little different these sweet, peppery, tangy, with a hint of sesame, sugar snap peas are worth it!
- 1 basket sugar snap peas
- 1/4 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 tsp rice vinegar (Optional)
- Rinse and take the tops off the peas.
- Heat a pan over medium heat. Add oil, just a touch, swirl to coat the pan.
- Add peas and sprinkle with a bit of salt and loads of pepper (to taste of course).
- Sauté quickly for 2 – 3 minutes until just heated and touches of char. Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and a dash of rice vinegar and toss to coat. Enjoy!
Delicious crunch, loads of pepper, healthy, and FAST! What’s not to love about this side? Get your sesame pepper snap peas on!