Jalisco Herbed Lemonade
Refreshing and herbal tequila lemonade cocktail, perfect for a summer party!
Servings 1 drink
- 2 oz tequila
- 1 oz fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 oz agave simple syrup (regular simple syrup works fine as well)
- 1 sprig fresh oregano (almost any fresh herb will work, I've used sage and rosemary and they are just as delicious!)
- Add sprig of oregano to the bottom of the shaker.
- Add tequila, lemon juice, and simple syrup and muddle thoroughly. Let sit a minute.
- Shake a bit short (count of 10 or so) to not fully dilute cocktail.
- Strain over rocks glass with a large ice cube (smaller will work as well), sip and enjoy!
This is a great party drink that can be made in larger batches then poured on demand! Also works so well with most fresh herbs, it's very versatile. If you're looking for a tequila lemonade cocktail, this be your sipper!